- To carryout numerical calculation of strain field in InAs embedded Quantum dots.
- To fabricate Low cost, High Efficiency third generation Solar Cells.
- To fabricate Organic-Polymer hybrid Solar Cells.
- To fabricate semiconductor Micro-tubes and Plates by strain driven self assembling technique for monolithic integration and Optical switching.
- To fabricate long wave length Quantum Dot (QD) based devices for fiber optic and free space optical communications.
- Green synthesis of Nanoparticles for Solar cell and bio-medical application.
- To fabricate Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs) for display applications.
- To Growth of Non-Linear Optical (NLO) Crystals.
- To synthesis Metal Sulfide and Metal oxide Nanostructures for water purification.
- Best paper award for our paper entitled “Environmental benign synthesisy of silver nanoparticles using plant extracts” presented in International Conference on Nanotechnology & Medical Sciences (ICNAMS-2010) held at D.Y.Patil University, Kolhapur, India from Oct.21st to 23rd, 2010.
BE/BTech , ME/M.Tech :